Complaint Review: Twin Van Lines

• Twin Van Lines

rockville, Maryland
    United States of America

Twin Van Lines lied rockville, Maryland

My first contact with Twin Van Lines was the week of Feb.6th for a move on the 13th of Feb. I spoke with Malika who sent me a quote. She contacted me several times wanting to know if I made up my mind as to what Co. I was going to use for the move. My daughter also contacted Malika to get a quote and it was differednt than mine. I finally spoke with Malika and we settled on a price of 495.00 total for the move of 52 miles.

The truck was supposed to arrive at 9AM in Dover,De. I recieved a phone call from the driver about 9:15 saying he would be there around 10:15. The next call I got was about 11:00 stating that the truck broke down and they were waiting for a service truck. I then got a call at about 12:30 informing jme that they were going to send for another truck.

Well aroung 2:30 I called the Co. and said it was now too late in the day so we would plan for the next day [14th].
Made appt. time for 10:00 AM and they still didn"t get there until 10:30. They handed me a bill for more than the quoted price. I then called the Co. and said the price was wrong and that if fact I should be compenated for the inconvience of the previous day. Well to add insult to injury,they reduced the bill by 43:00. At this time I just wanted them to deliver the furniture and be done with them. They have a very bad reputation as I have since found out and they should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/twin-van-lines/rockville-maryland-/twin-van-lines-lied-rockville-maryland-844633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content