• Report: #1101996

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy — Greenwood Arkansas
TWX Magazine
225 High Ridge Rd East Building Stamford, Connecticut USA

TWX Magazine TWX Magazine (“TWX Mags”) is a subscription agent for magazines that uses customized marketing strat Multiple unexpected, unauthorized charges to my credit card. Stamford Connecticut

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I called at the first of the month, after finding a charge on my card I didn't recognize. It was for a magazine I don't even read. I cancelled, after repeated 'special offers' and thought I was done with it. But no....

I see another charge and call to figure that out. Before hanging up, I asked for details about the initial 'deal'. Found out there were 3 more magazine 'subscriptions'. I cancelled everything. I hope. Looking on the internet, I feel I most probably will have to deal with them again. I will carefully watch my account as they have now drained it.

Future dealings will not be nice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/twx-magazine/stamford-connecticut-06905/twx-magazine-twx-magazine-twx-mags-is-a-subscription-agent-for-magazines-that-use-1101996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TWX Magazine