Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017

• Reported By: MSS — Arlington Texas USA
TX Dept Motor Vehicles
1001 E. Parmer Lane A Austin, Texas USA

TX Dept Motor Vehicles Texas DMV Department of Motor Vehicles Crooked Towards Auto Dealer Applications! Austin Texas

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Crooked! Crooked! Crooked!

These ppl denied my App for a GDN License, or, a License applied for to buy/sell cars from a used car dealership. They had no legal reason to do so.

I had no records or illegal stuff on my number, and also had completed my APP and paid the money they wanted. They took 8 weeks to tell me "no" that they could not give me a license since my name "looked" similar to another one that previously applied. So...now if someone's name looks the same you can deny them??? Why is it that you give foreign people a license without blinking but yet I'm a hard-working natural born American and you treat me like crap and deny me my profession? That I work hard for? And you wonder why ppl turn into criminals - IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU!

It is your crooked ways that your senators and gvmt will not address! That's what drives ppl mad...because you deny them a life they try to have for no good reason! You are terrible if you work for the gvmt (cops, driver license, any place) and don't deserve to sleep at night. You ruin ppl's lives every day and you don't deserve anything good to happen to you. You have caused me agony and pain and depression. If you have no reason to deny someone - Then you can't! Plain and simple.

Someone needs to step up and be over you and push through the good ppl who deserve a dealer license. You did your job very poorly and this whole place needs firing and re-hiring w/ good ppl.

Let's put an end to this madness and demand justice! The gvmt IS responsible for ruining our lives! Take away their power!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tx-dept-motor-vehicles/austin-texas-78753/tx-dept-motor-vehicles-texas-dmv-department-of-motor-vehicles-crooked-towards-auto-dealer-1379979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TX Dept Motor Vehicles