Complaint Review: U S Maintenance, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Reported By: Victimized — Nationwide USA
  • U S Maintenance, Inc.
    1880 Marley Street, Norristown PA 19401
    Internet
    United States of America

U S Maintenance, Inc. Transfield Services Group Purchased my work contract from the company that originally hired me, and so far USM has not paid me for more than 4 months. In order to keep job, pressured me to sign a bad contract to keep working. Internet

Since March, 2005 I have been continuously working as a sub-contractor for a large nationwide Banking Association, to provide general Building Maintenance and Interior Janitorial Cleaning Services.

This past July 2009, U S Maintenance Services offered to my employer, the Bank, that I originally worked for, to take over all United States accounts as a Maintenance Service for all the Banks, but were offering to keep the original workers.

I accepted the offer only to find out right away that I still had a job, but that U S Maintenance Service was only paying me about 37% of my original monthly pay. I told them that this would be impossible to do all the work per month at that rate, as it was much lower than minimum wage.  Then they tried doing an offer at about 56% of my original pay and told me that the work load would be less.  I really needed the work, and so I reluctantly accepted the low pay. (The work is just the same with the exception that I do not clean the Bank exterior windows every month now, and instead clean them every three months.

U S Maintenance told me that they pay only according to the square footage of each facility, and not according to the work level. With the unbelievable low pay rate, I stll have to provide my own Liability Insurance & Workmens Compensation Insurance.

TO TOP THIS, I have not been paid a single paycheck since U S Maintenance became my new employer last summer.

To any attorney that would like to look into this matter, I am willing to provide further information.

I truly believe that U S Maintenance is a scam targeting innocent workers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/u-s-maintenance-inc/internet/u-s-maintenance-inc-transfield-services-group-purchased-my-work-contract-from-the-compan-523199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content