Report: #1209540

• U Save
    6209 Hwy 17 N
    Awendaw, South Carolina
    USA

U Save Over charged for U Haul truck rental and were not honest or professional. Scammer and a con artist! Awendaw South Carolina

This man is a liar and a con artist! Do not deal with him in  any capacity. Rented a  U haul truck from him and was grossly over charged after first being told I did not return the truck. Returned the truck after five days but was charged for nine days.

I returned the truck during normal business hours, open sign up, gates open but no one was there so I parked truck and put keys in drop box. Received an e mail form U Haul  days later saying I had not returned the truck.  When I tried to talk to the owner of this business he yelled at me over the phone ( real professional !! ) saying I was disputing mileage ( I never disputed mileage, only days I had the truck ) then hung up on me. Would not even give me a chance to speak!

No reputable business would behave in this way when dealing with a customer! U Haul field rep. basically called me a liar on top of it all. Stay far away from this business, they are scammers!! I would think twice about renting from U haul as well... they assume  the dealer is always right and that the customer is a liar. The field rep. acted like the business owner was a friend of his and was extremely rude to me. Not professional! Will be taking this all the way to the top of  U haul as well as involving my bank and BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2015 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/u-save/awendaw-south-carolina-29429/u-save-over-charged-for-u-haul-truck-rental-and-were-not-honest-or-professional-scammer-1209540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content