Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, September 19, 2017

• Reported By: Janice — Lakewood New Jersey USA
Uber 182 H
Nationwide USA

Uber Cadwell & Company Cadwell & Company 182 HowArd St. Suite 8 San Francisco California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Chasing Uber. Uber give terrible customer service. I tried to book a ride in Vietnam on Uber that came to 4 cents in US currency. Uber put a hold on my visa account that prevented me from using it for rides and any other purpose as well. I had to call Visa stateside and spend about $50 in phone calls over 4 hours. Chase Visa said they had no supervisors to clear my account and would get back to me in 48 hours . They disconnected me three times while on hold for a supervisor. They also froze my debit card so I couldn't access the money I had in my checking account for use here or even ascertain what I had. On an error Uber made, they were willing to leave me in a foreign country with no money. When I get home and it won't cost a fortune to call, I will make sure Uber knows how badly they treated their customer. I have written over 10 times to Uber on my account app with them. Each time they reply that the issue is solved but they do nothing. They do not Correct my billing method of payment. Now they have put my son's billing info into my account by mistake. So now he can't use his Uber account either. Despite being given all the correct information for all accounts, Uber continues to do nothingbut tell me the issue has been solved. Meanwhile, I will be in Vietnam another 5 weeks without the use of my account that I've had since October 2016. Uber touts their convenience and their fast service. They provide neither. Be aware that if you use this company, you, too, can wind up stranded far from home dealing with a customer service department that keeps babbling on "thanking you for your patience," while they do nothing to solve your problem and, in fact, caused it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uber-182-h/nationwide/uber-cadwell-amp-company-cadwell-amp-company-182-howard-st-suite-8-san-francisco-cal-1401173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uber 182 H