Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, May 24, 2017

• Reported By: Victim — New Brunswick New Jersey USA
Uber
Nationwide USA

Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

While being a driver for uber I have never spoken to anyone only throug texting which could be a pain at times. I was involve in a accident May 18th. I reporter a claim police report and all involve. Forms by internet and insurance adjuster and my claim person handling my claim. Form by the person handling my claim wanted My insurance declaration to see what type of coverage I had with Geico My primary insurance . In the mean time James River Insurance company which cover Uber Drivers. The policy is no good because it has a $1000 deductible. Next the damaged to my car was $1121

After the deductible they want to issue me a check for$121 . Remember I have a Mercedes E 350 Fomatic . Estimates are after market parts after market paint . If I would go to the Mercedes dealership $121 does not cover nothing I wil have to spend my hard earn money to fix my own car. What type of policy is that do not cover the insured. Drivers out there driving their own vehicle and the driver personal policy is better than the insurance uber offers. Someone in the insurance business should take a look at the uber insurance that ripping everyone in this country and abroad. This must change before its to late. On other accession I have been ripoff but at low level totaling over $ 60

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2017 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uber/nationwide/uber-i-am-a-driver-for-uber-with-my-own-personal-car-which-is-a-2007-mercedes-e-350-w-1375221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uber