Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I received a letter from UBS Bank telling me I won a lottery. They enclosed a check for 3470.55 as part of my winnings to help pay for the taxes. I talked to a Steve Harmon at 1-604-441-2629. I was told to deposit the money in my account and when check cleared I was to Western Union them the money to pay for shipping costs and they would deliver cashier's check to my home. I have not done this as this is the second check from a different place that I have received in 4 day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ubs-bank/hamilton-ontario-l8w2c7/ubs-bank-power-one-renewables-sweepstakes-winnings-hamilton-ontario-801470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UBS Bank