Complaint Review: UEI College

• UEI College

el monte, California
    USA

UEI College Huge SCAM!!!! el monte California

This school is a huge scam!! They will say anything to make you join. I was lied to into thinking they would assit me in finding a job once I graduated. They had nothing to offer me or any of my classmates once we graduated. I do not know ONE person in my class that found a job afterwards! I did not even know that they were signing me up when I went in for just some INFORMATION..

I was signed up before I even knew what was happening!! They pressured me and pushed me and just said sign here, sign there. I kept saying, "Let me think about it and I will come back" They said "ok, ok, but sign here" I didn't know what was going on. Before I knew it, I was getting financial aid for my loan! I couldn't believe it. They didn't help me at all they just used me for my money. Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uei-college/el-monte-california-91731/uei-college-huge-scam-el-monte-california-1093322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content