Complaint Review: Uken games.

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Reported By: Phil — Middleton Internet United Kingdom
  • Uken games.
    Www.ukengames.com
    Nationwide
    United States of America

Uken games. Forces of war! The powers that be allow bullying to go on and unpunished, also reset my acc without warning for an infringement of the rules but did not refund the cash I paid into the game. Also they allow those wh Canada, Nationwide

Hi there I have been playing one of ukens most popular games forces of war for approx 19mnths now and it is a highly addicted game indeed. Uken encourage you to spend money on buying gold bars to increase your in game income,power and weapons. at first I enjoyed playing but during this time I have formed some extremely stong opinions of the game.These are that it promotes a bullying culture and those who have the money to make their acc so strong often become big time bullies. And ive seen it first hand the abuse and constant harrassment on peoples walls. Uken do allow these cash players to get away with these actions because they pump astronomical amounts of money into their accounts. Nothing ever gets done so these people parade around the game bullying those who cannot afford to do this. I have recently experienced first hand bullying by means of insults on my wall.

Another thing that has upset me was that I had my acc reset for a minor rule infringement which I didnt read the rule book properly and without warning they reset my acc and refused to give me my money back. [continued below]....
..... Would not even entertain a conversation about this. My point is there are rules and those who pump lots of money into ukens pockets are allowsed to get away with anything thwy like and those who dont get reset and told to do one basically.

The constant bullying and dodgy rules have left me with no choice but to report this and hopefully people will not go there when they read this report. Dont use these games they will drag you into an adictive game with a problem with bullying rife within. Also they have rules which can be broken by cash players and not average jo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uken-games/nationwide/uken-games-forces-of-war-the-powers-that-be-allow-bullying-to-go-on-and-unpunished-al-1002828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content