Complaint Review: Ultimat Medical Academy

• Ultimat Medical Academy
    Tampa, Florida
    Hampton, Virginia
    USA

Ultimat Medical Academy Rrecruiter made me feel pressured to get application fee!!!!! Hampton Virginia

I was all set to attend and start on 9/30/2013 until  your recruiter told me to borrow the application fee from someone! Here's some advice, tell people before they begin the 2 HOUR TELEPHONE CALL that the application fee needs be paid ON THAT SAME DAY! Had I known that I would ask for a call back the next day so I can get enrolled. I absolutely donot go around asking people for money.

He asked me if Financial aid does not cover my tuition how would I pay if I had a little trouble. That answer was used against me because I won't have the $25.00 fee until tomorrow? Then I was told I had to find some way to get it. REALLY? I said I only borrow money from my Aunt & no one else, so I won't ask anyone else.

I also said my aunt won't have any money until the 15th and I know because I talk to her everyday and she is not an option right now. I understand a sense of urgency, but I was feeling PRESSURED and that turned me off. Me not being able to have the application fee until tomorrow DOES NOT mean I am not serious about attending. I will not be attending this online school at all!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimat-medical-academy/hampton-virginia-23669/ultimat-medical-academy-rrecruiter-made-me-feel-pressured-to-get-application-fee-ham-1083956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content