Complaint Review: ultimate business solutions

• Reported By: william — New Mexico United States of America
  • ultimate business solutions

Internet
    United States of America

ultimate business solutions SCAM... TOOK ME FOR MY MONEY AND HEARD NOTHING Internet

I originally involved myself in this company as an investment opportunity.   Unfortunately this wasnt the case. This business opportunity  was not an opportunity at all.

I am struggling to recover from the losses this company has now given me.  My investment has been a complete loss with no recovery in sight

It is  my hope that you take this information and use to your advantage and avoid this business entirely.

If in your heart you feel like youve been contacted by this or similiar companies by phone, Please contact (888-523-8211) this company has a great staff.
That allows you to collect your lost founds with no out of pocket fee.

t

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimate-business-solutions/internet/ultimate-business-solutions-scam-took-me-for-my-money-and-heard-nothing-internet-814447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content