Complaint Review: Ultimate Limousines (Andy Wagner)

• Submitted: Fri, November 18, 2016
  • Updated: Fri, November 18, 2016
  • Reported By: Tony — Cathedral City California USA
  • Ultimate Limousines (Andy Wagner)
    2200 Fleetwood Drive
    Riverside, California
    USA

Ultimate Limousines (Andy Wagner) SCAM ARTIST / THIEF Riverside California

Booked a limo for my wife's birthday. Had the whole night planned out.  In good faith, payed for the full amount at the time of booking.  2 weeks before the event, we had a family emergency involving our young daughter which meant I had to cancel my wife's birthday plans.  She agreed with the cancellation as we couldn't leave our daughter unnattended and we didn't feel comfortable leaving her.

Per the contact, I had until 7 days before the event to cancel for a full refund.  I called and cancelled with Andy himself via phone, 10 days before the event.  Then again 2 days later, confirmed cancellation by replying to the email he used to send me the reservation confirmation. This confirms my email went to the correct email address.

The night of the (cancelled) event, a limo shows up at my door.  I tell the driver we canelled 2 weeks ago, he puts Andy on the phone and he acts like he doesn't remember our conversation, (even though I shared personal information with him regarding our daughter's emergency, in which he told me about a similar issue one of his good friends had.  Things no normal human with a functioning brain would forget),  and says he never got the email.  Then says he would issue me a refund.

When I don't see a credit on my statement, I start calling him every other day.  For the next two weeks, he gives me the run around.  He's either too busy or people in his office called out sick so he hasn't gotten around to it.  One of the last calls he says he told one of the girls in his office to issue a full refund. That it should appear in the next day or two.  Three days later, no refund.  I call him, he acts like he never said that and says he's having a hard time issuing a refund because he sent a limo out.

So just to be clear, I booked a limo, cancelled it before the cancellation window.  cancellation was acknowledged by phone, then again by email and he still sends out the limo and refuses to give me a refund.  In other words, he dropped the ball not once, but twice by not cancelling my reservation, then makes me pay for the service in full.  Not a single dollar was refunded.  This guy is either on drugs or a flat out criminal.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANDY WAGNER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2016 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimate-limousines-andy-wagner/riverside-california/ultimate-limousines-andy-wagner-scam-artist-thief-riverside-california-1338823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content