Complaint Review: Ripoff Report | Ultimate Medical Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 07, 2017
  • Reported By: Largo Florida
  • Ultimate Medical Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
    1218 Court Street, Suite A
    Clearwater, Florida
    United States of America

Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Ultimate Medical Academy for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Ultimate Medical Academy have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Ultimate Medical Academy listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

UMA’s senior administrators expect every employee to listen carefully to any student concerns. UMA has successfully trained thousands of students for careers in the allied health field and its staff are prompt in responding to inquiries. [continued below]....
..... They are readily available for specific needs or questions that come up. UMA’s mission is to be a dynamic career school committed to empowering students to excel in the healthcare field. UMA strives to provide an educational experience that maximizes value to its students in a professional, supportive and ethical environment.

The students of UMA are the foundation of the school’s reputation. UMA realizes that without successful students, it would not be well-respected among students, alumni and employers. UMA works hard to develop a sense of community among its students so that students feel a sense of social pride and contribute back to the communities they live in. To lead this initiative, UMA staff support many nonprofit initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity, American Cancer Society, All-Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, and CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse), to name just a few.

Ultimate Medical Academy is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Dan Soschin during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Ultimate Medical Academy.

Ultimate Medical Academy is a career-focused school that specializes in educating and supporting students who plan on pursuing careers in allied health. Through this program not only are they provided with the tools needed to succeed, but are provided assistance in field placement within their specialty. Dan Soschin stated the following about his company, "we're a very support intensive school. We work with our students on an individual basis to help them overcome academic obstacles or anything else that's impeding their success academically or in life."

Leads for Ultimate Medical Academy are obtained through various forms of marketing. Primarily leads are obtained through students who express interest in their school through their website. Once a potential student has expressed interest in their school Ultimate Medical Academy will reach out to them and go through an interview process through an admissions team. This process with asses if their program fits the student's interest, needs, and aspirations.

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – ULTIMATE MEDICAL ACADEMY

During the on-site interview, Mr. Soschin was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Mr. Soschin stated, "The bottom line is we're a fairly large school. We have nearly 14,000 students and 40,000 alumni and obviously even more than that expressed interest in enrolling. So we're talking with 1,000s of people...so there's a number of different challenges a student could have." These issues can range from not understanding student loans, difficulties with technology, or receive poor feedback from a professor. In order to effectively handle this wide range of complaints, Ultimate Medical Academy has extensive processes for resolving issues. They have a student hotline that is made available to every student that is used to facilitate questions and concerns. Additionally, each student has a Learner Service Advisor who's goal is to help each individual student navigate the world of on-line learning. Mr. Soschin further stated, "In the world of education and financial aid and career service there's a lot of complexities so we're just here to help the student."

Ultimate Medical Academy has a wonderful reputation within the on-line learning community. This is largely due to their willingness to go above and beyond for their students. Mr. Soschin proceeded to give an example of this, "we have a number of students who are interviewing for new jobs. They can't always get to the interview because they don't have the right transportation...what we do is we have a national Uber corporate account and we'll just cover the cost of an Uber to and from the job interview." Additionally, if a student doesn't have the appropriate attire for a job interview Ultimate Medical Academy will send them appropriate apparel free of charge.

Ultimate Medical Academy is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "It just gives us an opportunity to continue helping students who have concerns. Helping address those concerns. Sometimes they don't know who to turn to so they turn to [Ripoff Report] and they alert us. That just gives us an opportunity to engage."

ULTIMATE MEDICAL ACADEMY – STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENT – DEREK APANOVITCH

" At UMA, we are committed to helping our students achieve success. When you enroll here, you don’t just receive career training via interactive online coursework or hands-on training at our Florida campuses—you also receive support from UMA at every step throughout your academic journey.

Our goal is to create a supportive environment where our students feel empowered to achieve their aspirations and goals. Once you become a UMA student, you will have access to our student services including financial aid assistance, academic help and tutoring, guidance resources and support for life situations, career services and so much more. Then when you graduate, you will become a part of our 40,000+ member Alumni Association and receive access to job search assistance and to our professional networking platform for alumni, among other benefits.

We are so proud of UMA’s community of learning and everything we have achieved together. We have provided in-depth support to thousands of graduates, and we would love the opportunity to do the same for you.

Ultimate Medical Academy’s team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job but would be happy to speak with any student to further address an inquiry or concern. Ultimate Medical Academy takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "UMA provides me with a wonderful and supportive work environment that truly strives to embody each of it's six values - especially 'having fun and building energy'. Not only do staff genuinely believe in helping students, we have a fun time contributing positively to the workplace and our community."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Ultimate Medical Academy’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction..

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM ULTIMATE MEDICAL ACADEMY

Ultimate Medical Academy recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Ultimate Medical Academy has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Derek Apanovitch, Ripoff Report is convinced that Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of. They have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Ultimate Medical Academy meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24-hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. To confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Medical Academy LIES LIES AND MORE LIES!!! Clearwater Florida

I gratuated the MCLA course a few months ago, kept up with my payments and was told at the beginning that I would receive my diploma if all payments were up to date. They refuse to give my my graduation papers until fully paid. Let me remind everyone that the school already received thousands of dollars through financial aid and the payments I already gave them. As far as helping get a job, they are worthless! My grades were excellent and my resume is flawless, there is absolutely no excuse! This school makes promises and they tell you exactly what you want to hear but they do not deliver! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND this school to anyone, big disappointment!

This is just a little bit of information that myself and practically everyone I know that went to this school went through! Don't be their victim...

Tc Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimate-medical-academy-trusted-business-review-ultimate-medical-academy-commitment-to-rip-off-report-corporate-advocacy-business-remediation-customer-satisfaction-program/clearwater-florida-33756/ultimate-medical-academy-lies-lies-and-more-lies-clearwater-florida-472541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RIP OFF" BIG TIM" UMA IS WORTHLESS"

AUTHOR: combatmedic2k9 - (USA)

I signed up with UMA the Tampa branch What a waste of money. The recruiters brain wash you, they promise you the world "reminds me when I enlisted in the U.S. Armed forces back in 06".. Anyways, I finished the MCLA course, and this school doesn't even help you find a job:(.. I been looking sinse 2008 of OCT right after extern.. It's pathetic, I recently went back, they made me a resume and sent me on my way... I don't reccomend this over priced school to anyone. I am paying nearly 8,000 for my MCLA training to only make 10.00 an hour if I land a job, let me tell you it's so hard to land a job with no exp it's almost impossible..AND UMA DOESN'T CARE, THEY DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR STUDENTS, THIS SCHOOL IS A PIECE OF CRAP" don't ever waste you money here... Now i'm stuck with this bill, UMA you're worthless, I will never do this stupid move again... If you have any questions about this school contact me (((Redacted))) DON'T WATE YOUR MONEY" GO TO HCC OR SOMEWHERE ELSE" UMA IS NOT WORTH A PENNY.

I had a similar situation

AUTHOR: Kelli - (United States of America)

I graduated from the skincare program in November 2008. I was up to date on all of my payments and didn't get my diploma until a few months later, I actually had to go and physically pick it up. As far as the employee making the comments about the type of students that go there, why are the students allowed to go there to begin with.