Complaint Review: Ultra Tune/Ultra Racing/Rod Cedaro

• Reported By: AA365 — Allentown New Jersey
  • Ultra Tune/Ultra Racing/Rod Cedaro

Internet
    Australia

Ultra Tune/Ultra Racing/Rod Cedaro Ultra Tune, Ultra Thoroughbreds, Rod ''the village idiot'' , cedaro Brisbane Melbourne, Austrailia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I AM SORRY I LIED. ADVANCED ALTITUDE 365 IS THE GREATEST COMPANY EVER!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rod Cedaro evidence against Advance Altitude 365

My name is Dina Alborano. I was personally attacked and internet Bullied by Sean Buckley and his crew of scoundrels, including the pathetic , ''village idiot, Rod Cedaro. These notorious ''hackers'' and ''dirty pool players'' are currently receiving Karma via Sean Buckley being brought up on federal charges for tax evasion , and Australian authorities garnishee Shamus Altitude Award 's purse money.

Also, Seany boy  Buckley was recently convicted and ordered to pay 500,000 dollars for story fabrication. involving of course, the racehorse industry. The bad hair piece wearing Buckley , newest fabrication is the Shamus Award denial of altitude training. This is a pathetic compulsive liar. He and Rod Cedaro are the lowest form of humans to walk the Earth... May the convictions continue.

Also, Advanced Altitude 365 is presently suing Ultra Thoroughbreds for copywrite patent infringement, as they attempted to feebly butcher together low grade replicas of the AA365 Equine Horse Training System, and smear fictitious blog sites about our company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultra-tuneultra-racingrod-cedaro/internet/ultra-tuneultra-racingrod-cedaro-ultra-tune-ultra-thoroughbreds-rod-the-village-idi-1099394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I AM SORRY I LIED. ADVANCED ALTITUDE 365 IS THE GREATEST COMPANY EVER!

AUTHOR: ROD CEDARO - ()

Hi, My name is Rod Cedaro. I have made a grave mistake and taken it upon myself to try to falsly accuse your company. The fact is you won the Cox Plate with your system that worked flawlessly and I applaud your company. Please don't laugh at me when I call myself an exercise physiologist. Everyone knows I'm just a pathetic non athletic nerd that cant even count to three. That's how I got my name as the ''Village Idiot'' !

I have now started my own fake blog site called Australian Hypoxia. This is another joke ; you know it took me at least 2 hours to try to spell ''hypoxia''. Thank God, my boyfriend knows how to spell. It is TRUE that Sean Buckley has discarded me like a baby's dirty diaper , but don't worry I'll continue to spread my s**t all around, despite him.

Me and Brad's stall assembly might indeed look like a pathetic tree house , but we're working on things and some day hope to get something right.

As for now , I would like the World to know that Advanced Altitude 365 is the greatest company in the World and has created the most advanced training system known to man.

For now, I am back to the drawing board looking to make up fake blogs and steal companies. Pathetic but true , this is the life of a worthless ''want to be''

I apologize from the bottom of my heart , not only to you but to ALL that I have lied to.

Mr. Buckley has been convicted and ordered to pay 500,000 dollars for Story Fabricating issues related to the horse racing industry. When I was part of his team, last week, before I was fired, lying and fake blogs were my jobs

SORRY!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rod Cedaro evidence against Advance Altitude 365

AUTHOR: Rodney L. Cedaro - ()

My name is Rodney L. Cedaro (MESSA) Exercise Physiologist and General Manager: Hypoxic Australia Pty. Ltd. My attention has only recently been bought to this website and a number of blogs around the web, including defamatory blogs instigated by the principals of Advanced Altitude 365 by a colleague doing a routine google search. I am writing this rebuttal on behalf of Ultra Racing and Hypoxic Australia Pty. Ltd. in relation to the nonsense touted in desperation by the owners of Advanced Altitude 365 in a feeble attempt to legitimize themselves and their inferior and failing altitude simulation systems. I draw the reader’s attention to:altitudeservices.com.au/news.html  to illustrate the “workmanship” of Advanced Altitude 365 and what can best be described as their “Box of Death” which caused respiratory failure in one of our horses and the death of a trial nag in one of their other boxes when they first arrived onsite apparently ready to “plug in and use” according to the manufacturers. Advanced Altitude 365 have repeatedly claimed that Shamus Award used these stalls to achieve his win in the Cox Plate (actually worth $1.8M A$ to the winner not $3M as they claim – another lie). The Flemington based trainer, who trained the horse – Danny O’Brien – has (repeatedly) gone on the public record stating that the stalls were on sight but not functioning due to numerous manufacturing problems (see photos referred to above) and the horse in question DID NOT use the altitude stalls due to repeated failures and expressed concerns (to the manufacturers) relating to the safety of their systems. The correspondence of which we have in hand (and in the hands of our lawyers) showing clearly the systems were/are grossly defective and non-compliant to Australian Safety and Electrical Standards. An issue which has only recently been resolved after the investment of many more dollars by ourselves with NO assistance from the manufacturers. To the issue of patents and copyright (as distinct from “copywrite” – which I presume is something you do when you copy someone else’s writing? Is that “write” or is that “right” Dina/Don?) raised by the principals of Advanced Altitude 365: Regardless, firstly, one cannot “patent” hypoxia (or a lack of oxygen), secondly one cannot patent a “box” or a “cabin” or a “room” or a “stable”, thirdly, the systems we are producing are vastly superior, commercial grade units using nitrogen displacement technology and commercial air filtration systems as distinct to something that has clearly been cobbled together in someone’s backyard. Lastly, the principals of Advanced Altitude 365 don’t even build their own systems! (i) They copied their stall designs from a company called Hypoxico Inc and (ii) the hypoxic air generators they use are sourced from a company called “Higher Peak” – a ma and pa operation out of Boston. So my question is; precisely who’s “patents” are we infringing upon? We welcome Advanced Altitude 365 instigating legal action in relation to breach of copyright/patent - we could all do with a good laugh. In fact, this matter (dealings with Advanced Altitude 365) is already in the hands of our lawyers citing: 1.       Damages. 2.       Breach of contract. 3.       Misrepresentation – where the principals of Advanced Altitude 365 have (on their website, see: advancedaltitude365.com/company-news - made various false claims of endorsement of their products by principals of our company. 4.       In case these comments are removed due to the pending litigation here are the comments falsely attributed to Mr. Buckley (owner) and Mr. O’Brien (trainer): Sean Buckley comments: -'We couldn't have done it without you guys!' -'Shamus Award had best work ever leading into the race' -'All blood in every horse is up' -'I had hemotocrit levels rise as much as 14 to 18.5'  -'Air quality amazing' 'not even a trace of ammonia' -'Horses very comfortable and relaxed' -'Since September since entering system, Shamus is a different horse' Danny O Brien comments -'Brilliant stall design' -'Shamus Award had perfect prep' -'Filtration is superb' I would like to reiterate, this is the first I’ve heard of fictitious blog sites, etc. referred to by the principals of Advanced Altitude 365, my attention was bought to this site via a colleague earlier today and I would like to set the record straight, apparently we aren’t the only group who has been adversely impacted by these people. Personally I’ve been too busy to deal with such trivial matters (i) preparing our chronology for litigation of Advanced Altitude 365 and their Australian representative (David Wrout) and (ii) working with competent designers and engineers (a) on rectifying their mistakes and (b) building commercial grade altitude simulators.