Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment, Hoodia

P. O. Box 95668
    South Jordan, Utah

UltraLife PM Fulfillment, Hoodia ripoff South Jordan Utah

*Consumer Comment: I'm up for it

I called the company on December 19th, 2005, to ask that the billing/auto debit/ACH be stopped on my account. I stated that I did not care how it came about. Even though I knew that I had not ordered the product except for the one time at a price of $4.50, with no further shipments. I just wanted the shipments cancelled and the billing stopped. I was give a cancellation number of 27000.

On January 3rd, 2006, my account was again debited for approximately fifty dollars.

Today, January 9th, 2006, called again to ask why my account had been debited again... my bank had told me that it had been done again. A gentleman by the name of Nick informed me that my account had not been debited again. When I became upset he promptly informed me that I could have my bank contact him because he would not be helping me.

I never subscribed to receive the supplement in the first place, now I cannot even get off of their d**n list. I would like to see everyone who has been frauded by this company file a class action law suit again them. We should have all of our money refunded to us, as well as the countless NSF charges that have been caused by the stealing of our money from our accounts. Personally, I want all of my money refunded immediately at this point. I only asked them to stop before.

I will personally be contacting an attorney. If anyone is interested in joining me, please leave your name with this website and request that you be contact by the attorney concerning class action. He will be contacting the website.

Thank you and good luck!

Cynthia
Florida

Cynthia
Port St Joe, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2006 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultralife-pm-fulfillment-hoodia/south-jordan-utah-84095/ultralife-pm-fulfillment-hoodia-ripoff-south-jordan-utah-171045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I'm up for it

AUTHOR: Kaci - (U.S.A.)

I would be interested in filing too. I'd rather not leave me email address here, so if you're comfortable with it, and want to leave yours, I'll email you directly, with my info.

Thanks a bunch