Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Reported By: Boardman Ohio
  • UltraLife PM Fulfillment
    P.O. Box 95668
    South Jordan, Utah

UltraLife PM Fulfillment This Company Deceived Me And I'm Mad as Hell! South Jordan Utah

The Company UltraLife PM Fulfillment charged $99.41 to my CapitalOne credit card when I understood the terms of service stated that I would be charged $28.97 per month for a minimum of three months from the date of the free trial expiration. Then I could cancel my membership by calling 1-800-757-1279 to insure proper cancellation procedures. I did not receive any other terms of service stating anything about having to pay $99.41 for a bottle of Pure Health Green Tea & Hoodia in my order conformation.

This product doesn't even work, when I called the company to cancel, they told me not to send the product back like I wanted too. Because they don't take the product back.

Lisa
Boardman, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultralife-pm-fulfillment/south-jordan-utah-84095/ultralife-pm-fulfillment-this-company-deceived-me-and-im-mad-as-hell-south-jordan-utah-267083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content