Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 24, 2017

• Reported By: Helen — Delaware USA
Ulyses Osuna - Influencer press
Internet USA

Ulyses Osuna - Influencer press Ulyses, Influencer press, the road to major pubilcations fake online PR marketer, scam artist, ulyses@influencerpress.com Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I'm sorry you feel that way.

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

FAKE, SCAM, STAY AWAY
Ulyses will promise you to get you on Forbes, Inc and everywhere but he will fail to deliver not only wasting your time but also not offering a refund of any kind. He has built connections and he pays people to write fake reviews and inflate his 'brand'. He also fabricates stories just to be more appealing to the press which I consider highly unethical. Tons of better people out there that can do better PR and actually get it done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ulyses-osuna-influencer-press/internet/ulyses-osuna-influencer-press-ulyses-influencer-press-the-road-to-major-pubilcations-1395287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ulyses Osuna - Influencer press

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I'm sorry you feel that way.

AUTHOR: Ulyses Osuna - (USA)

Thank you Helen for your complaint. I'm very sorry you feel that way. I had my team check through our database and we've never had a client named Helen. We can resolve the issue without the use of fake aliases.

Also it's a lie that we do not offer refunds if we don't get you on the publications because it's stated specifically in the contract that we send out (that everyone signs) that we refund you if we can not provide the results. I'm dissapointed that you would lie about this but I understand if you're upset.

We also do not fabricate stories. They're real stories with unique angles. We can not make up a story of someone if it's not true. The storyline comes directly from the client - not from us.

Are there tons of better people that can do PR better? I'm sure of it. I know there is. I'd be lying if I said there was no one better. But to lie about the things you claimed above - is unethical and wrong.