Complaint Review: unbeatablesale Inc. 195 leigh ave suite 5 Internet, Lakewood New Jersey 08701 United States of America

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013
  • Reported By: xax68 — corbin Kentucky
  • unbeatablesale Inc. 195 leigh ave suite 5 Internet, Lakewood New Jersey 08701 United States of America
    195 Lehigh Ave, Suite 5 Lakewood
    lakewood, New Jersey
    USA

unbeatablesale Inc. 195 leigh ave suite 5 Internet, Lakewood New Jersey 08701 United States of America Ripoff maybe Criminal lakewood, New Jersey

ordered 2-15 FOOT rugs, they sent 2-15 INCH seat covers. Took an entire month to get money back from them. Do not do business with them!

Received and email today due to negative feedback I wrote on Amazon (they are 3rd party)

Hello.

I wanted to touch base with you in regards to your order with us and the negative feedback left on Amazon.com. I would love the opportunity to resolve the matter at hand, and I think we can come to a simple resolution that will make you a happy customer.

Please call me at the phone number provided below and have the above mentioned reference number ready.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jolynn Hummel
UnbeatableSale Customer service - Amazon team
888-657-8436 ext.226
 So I called and was told That they would Keep my money for shipping (30.00 dollars) Until i removed my negative feedback. I reported them to the BBB. This seems criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unbeatablesale-inc-195-leigh-ave-suite-5-internet-lakewood-new-jersey-08701-united-states-of-america/lakewood-new-jersey-08701/unbeatablesale-inc-195-leigh-ave-suite-5-internet-lakewood-new-jersey-08701-united-state-1047050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content