Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Noel — Southwick Massachusetts
Underworld Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 1016 Elmhurst, Illinois USA

Underworld Productions Inc. Ben Gurecki, Jodi McIntosh Fraud, Crook, Stalker, Violent, Deceptive, Greedy Elmhurst Illinois

*General Comment: A true friend of Charles Manson

On October 1, 2013, I purchased an LP from Ben Gurecki and Jodi McIntosh titled: "The Lost Vacaville Tapes". When I received the LP, it was NOT as expected! The LP had extreme surface noise on Side 1 and skips. Side 2 was a bit better but NOT worth the purchase price of $69.99 plus $6.50 for shipping. I complained to the seller and got no response. The only time I heard from him is when I began telling others what happened to me and how badly I was ripped-off. This began a HUGE fiasco with Mr. Gurecki. In retaliation for my speaking out against his mediocre product, he vindictively passed my personal information onto other crooks and criminals. Among these is a cyber stalker whom I previously filed a report against. All this happened because I spoke up about my bad experience with him. He even went so far as to make false claims that I had violated his copyrights when I offered proof I was defrauded. I NEVER violated his copyrights nor did I lie about the quality of this LP! It didn't end with his false accusations though. Ben Gurecki made threats to bring the law down on me and I attempted suicide as a result. I urge people reading this to please AVOID doing business with this man! If you do and you cross him in any way by daring to complain, you could also be subjected to having your personal information handed over to identity thieves, stalkers, and other criminals. This happened to me already. Don't let it happen to you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/underworld-productions-inc/elmhurst-illinois-60126/underworld-productions-inc-ben-gurecki-jodi-mcintosh-fraud-crook-stalker-violent-de-1101325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Underworld Productions Inc.

#1 General Comment

A true friend of Charles Manson

AUTHOR: Christian Paul - (USA)

Ben is a true friend of Charles Manson. I have purchased close to five thousand dollars worth of Manson memorabilia from him. All of Ben's pieces have been verified by hand writing experts with over sixty years experience. I own one of the rarest murderabilia collections in the world and can confirm that Ben is the real deal. He really cares for Charles Manson.  Speaks to him on a weekly basis.All the other muderabilia delalers are jealous-- hence they make up lies to further their own business.  If you go on youtube-- you will clearly hear Ben and Charles Manson speaking on a recorded line from prison.  Finally-- I have only added this comment, after having all of the art purchased by Ben evaluated by independent signature experts. My page on Facebook is Murder Art.