Complaint Review: Unemployed Professors

• Unemployed Professors

Internet
    USA

Unemployed Professors Writing Service Is a Scam Internet

Unemployedprofessors.com did NOT complete their service.   I purchased their freelance writing service and gave them complete instructions on how to do my project.   Unemployed Professors guranteed me they could do it.  I was forced to pay $250 upfront.   The product I received is far beneath the quality I expected and paid for.   I reported this to unemployedprofessors.com and they brushed me off.  I pressed harder in my request for restitution and they offered me barely 60% and told me the administration fee was going to be almost 50% no matter if I liked the work or not.  THey also said they do not promise the finished product will be quality nor do they take responsibility if I do not like it.  THe project was incomplete and poorly written.  It was full of bad English and very low quality research.

I have been reaching out to them for 2 weeks now and I've been completely ignored.  THis is after I paid $250 and let them know the project was incomplete and not quality.  Their website states a gurantee but they are ignoring me.  All i want is to be treated fairly.  I paid upfront, gave them great directions and waited paitently.  I did everything I was supposed to do.  In return, I exected the same level of service.

Do not buy anything from these scammers.  THey are about taking money and doing quality work.   I should have listened to the other negative reviews about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2017 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unemployed-professors/internet/unemployed-professors-writing-service-is-a-scam-internet-1372315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content