Complaint Review: UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS

• UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS
    10625 Techwoods Circle
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    United States of America

UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS Received Court Judgement in 2006, I was in Germany and wasn't notified, now Garnished My wages Cincinnati, Ohio

*Author of original report: Unifund

*Author of original report: Judgement

*Consumer Suggestion: where you in the miltary?

My wife and I was checking into purchasing a home 8 March 2010. The lender said I had a judgement on my credit report. I researched it on the internet after pulling my credit report. Found out that on August 14 2006 Unifund and its attorneys FARBER AND BRAND Filed a lawsuit against myself.

I contacted the District Court in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma to find out more information. The Clerk told me that she could mail me the paperwork that was on file. She explained what they had on file which is what I was able to get from the internet.

I asked Her if there was a summons that was served to me to appear in court on a specific day and time and she said that I could see everything that they had. I am wondering how can I receive a judgemnet against me when I was never notified or even summons to appear in court. Now Unifund's Lawyers have sent my employer garnishment paperwork. What action can I take to get back at these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unifund-ccr-partners/cincinnati-ohio-45242/unifund-ccr-partners-received-court-judgement-in-2006-i-was-in-germany-and-wasnt-notifi-581764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unifund

AUTHOR: jdbnacb - (United States of America)

Found out this was from a citi bank mastercard. I called citibank and they have no record on file with my ss#. What is my course of action that I should take

Judgement

AUTHOR: jdbnacb - (United States of America)

My Wife is in the Military and we were stationed in Germany.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

where you in the miltary?

AUTHOR: Nathan - (U.S.A.)

I have a couple of suggestions.  1. Visit (((REDACTED))).  If you were in the miltary then you are protected.  Go to(((REDACTED))).  Explain your story and someonemight be able to give generic information.  I am not an attorney. They may have pulled the sewer service routine.

henry