ED Magedson – Founder
Union Workers Credit Services - UWCSwww.unionworkerscredit.com Internet United States of America
Union Workers Credit Services sent me a letter in the mail saying that I was pre-approved for a Membership Card. I work at a bank, and I see fraudulent letters like this CONSTANTLY, so I'm going to go through a list of everything that is wrong with this letter so, hopefully, no one will make the mistake of sending them money.
1. It NEVER says CREDIT CARD together, which means it's not an actual credit card.
2. It has no bank affiliation. Every credit card has to have a bank, thats where credit card companies get their money from to give to you.
3. If you have ever gotten any REAL credit card offers in the mail, they always include a small flyer that has a lot of fine print listing all the fees and the APR, this letter did not come with that.
4. This was actually my very first clue, ask yourself: DO I WORK IN A UNION??? If this answer is no, that should tell you it's fraud.
5. Lastly, it has NO PHONE NUMBER. Have you ever gotten a credit card offer in the mail with no phone number?
I hope this has been helpful in you making a decision on whether or not to send them money. Please take my advice and DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY!!!! IT IS A SCAM!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/union-workers-credit-services-uwcs/internet/union-workers-credit-services-uwcs-scam-do-not-send-them-money-internet-490417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.