Complaint Review: United Auto Group Inc. Dallas

• United Auto Group Inc. Dallas
    3300 Garden Brook Dr .Farmers Branch , TX 75234
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

United Auto Group Inc. Dallas Resolution achieved with United Auto Group Inc.  Dallas Texas

I am able to report that I have received a financial payment from United Auto Group amounting to half of both my expenses and cost of repairs to the vehicle that I purchased from them on May 21st, 2013.

Whilst I believe that I should have had full compensation from them they did make an effort to put things right and I hereby withdraw my complaint against both United Auto Group and Brian Benchekroun.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-auto-group-inc-dallas/dallas-texas-75234/united-auto-group-inc-dallas-resolution-achieved-with-united-auto-group-incnbsp-dalla-1068022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content