Complaint Review: United Car Transport

1155 NE 210 Ther
    Internet
    United States of America

United Car Transport Poor Service/Handling, Internet

I recently contracted with United Car Transport to move my vehicles from MA to WA.  They showed up late for the pick up for starters.  When the delivery time came, they were late - very late.  One of the two cars shipped came back covered in oil and was left on a busy street (not my street) and I was not told this was done.  I happened to be walking around looking for the transport vehicle and found my car sitting there two streets over.

My second car should have been delivered on a Saturday (that was four days late as it was).  It ended up being delivered on the following Monday - even later.

They told a family member they woudl provide us with a refund but to date no refund has been given and now they are criticizing me for calling (the cars were delivered ten days ago, what's your problem).

Poor service, dishonest, in short a very bad experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-car-transport/internet/united-car-transport-poor-servicehandling-internet-641236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content