Report: #208124

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans ripoff and threatening Internet nationwide

I saw someone else write about United Cash Loans. I have a loan out with them which I defaulted on, and would like to pay them back but am not sure I can afford what they want, each week/bi-weekly.

This is so bogus, them threatening me and being rude! I don't want my paycheck garnished. I need to make the rent, insurance, etc. And I need money for medical expenses. They are heartless and could care less, and seeing as this other person wrote they aren't licensed to give loans, can they legally garnish my wages in PA? I fell in the trap of getting loans and can only afford to pay so much not the whole thing. I'm sick of being threatened/harrassed. What to do?

Janet
Moon Township, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2006 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/-/united-cash-loans-ripoff-and-threatening-internet-nationwide-208124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content