Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Phone: 800-279-8511
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans Dishonest and Complete Scam Internet

Of course Christmas resulted in a bit of financial hardship for me, I wanted a cash advance to get me through until next payday, I filled out an application online and before the approval I found all of the postings on this website and decided to cancel my loan.

I attempted to contact the company during their business hours but only received a recorded message telling me that their office was closed. I emailed twice asking them to cancel my loan request as it was still in the pending status. I emailed them the third time telling them to cancel my loan request and to cease and desist with putting funds or taking funds from my account as I have not received any funds as of yet.

I contacted my bank and will close my account and open a new one so that I will not receive any funds from this company and they will no longer have my account information. I do worry that they have my social security number. I hope that I have caught this soon enough!! If I don't receive the loan, then this should just fall to the wayside.

If anyone has any guidance for me to reassure me I am taking the right steps here, please please let me know.

Dianna
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/internet/united-cash-loans-dishonest-and-complete-scam-internet-405162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content