Complaint Review: United Cash loans

• United Cash loans
    3531 P St NW,
    Internet
    USA

United Cash loans I took a loan $300.00 in Feb and they (united cash loans) are still taking money out of my account! I have so many fees due to them taking the money from my bank and putting me in negative! This should of been paid off by the end of march!  Internet

I am writing because I am still being riped off from United Cash Loans, I took a small loan out in Feb for $300.00.  This loan should of been paid off in March!

Do to United Cash Loans I have had several fees charged to me from not having enough money in my bank.  I didn't have enough money because I was not expecting them to keep taking/steeling money from me!  I have paid 5x more than the amount I borrowed!  United cash Loans are still as of today took more money out of my bank.

I have contacted them several times and they said I would receive the money back to my account but that never happend they still keep on taking!  Do to them taking more money once again I'm back into negative with another fee!  I'm on disability so being negative hurts real bad I don't get another disabilty check till the first of July!!!  Now I have no money do to this company!!! I hope this company gets busted for what they are doing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/internet/united-cash-loans-i-took-a-loan-30000-in-feb-and-they-united-cash-loans-are-still-tak-1060171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content