Report: #1019256

• Reported By: Jay Seals — Hawthrone California United States of America
  • United Cash Loans

Internet
    United States of America

United Cash Loans United cash loans contends that they received sensitive information from myself to bind me to a leagal contract which my legal authorization of my name socical security number and account information Internet

Issue - United Cash Loans company binding myself to a loan contract.

How- I was making an inquiry with regard to how the process works, however this was a third party that the initial inquiry started from not United Cash Loans.

Result- My information was given to United Cash Loans including my social security number and account information as well, "note" the only way you as a consumer can get any type of quote is to fill out the application with all your information that was my first mistake. I had no idea that the third party would transfer my information without my authorization in which is what happen.

End Result- United Cash Loan retrieve that information acted on it and disburse a loan of$ 150.00 to my account in which I was unaware until the draft of my account started. When I challenge them they contended  proof by contract information but, denied me proof  by "not" sending me a confirmation from my  [IP] Internet Provider address. And currently refuses to provide that information while still making harassing phone calls daily. When speaking with United Cash Loans my position is the error was made by my wife whereas  the funds were extracted, that being said I agreed to pay only the disburse amount however, they refuse to settle on that and continue to used bulling tactics to obtain an incurred fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/internet/united-cash-loans-united-cash-loans-contends-that-they-received-sensitive-information-fr-1019256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content