Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans Overcharge, Overpay, UGH! Nationwide

I borrowed 250.00 from them back at the end of June of this year, been paying on it every pay since then, and still, they say I owe them 305.00. I have since put a permanent stop on my checking account, and believe me, it's the best $35.00 I ever spent.

I fully intended on paying them back, but when I saw that my balance wasn't really going down at all, I decided to first contact them...no real response. I contacted them via online, and again no response. I am completely sickened by their tactics, and they should be called out on them, and maybe even have a class-action lawsuit filed against them.

This company is a complete and utter rip-off, with no intentions of working with you. No legitimate lender would practice what they do, and consumers should not have to put up with it. For now, the stop payment method is the best I have found short of closing the account.

Mark
Massillon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2007 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/nationwide/united-cash-loans-overcharge-overpay-ugh-nationwide-279938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content