Complaint Review: United Cash Loans

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Cash Loans ripoff Internet

I would like to first start off by telling you about my experience with United Cash Loans. I applied for a loan on 12/22/2005. The money was posted to my account on 12/23/2005. That made me very happy.

Little did I know that a 200 hundred loan would cost me so much. Now, I have paid 170 dollars and I'm not sure if this is the last payment. I sure hope so.

First payment Jan.13,2006, $60.00, Jan.27, 2006, 60.00, Feb.10,2006, 60.00, Feb. 24,2006, 60.00 dollars. Now to continue March 10,2006, 60.00 and 50.00 withdrawn on the same day. March 24,2006 50.00 and 45.00 last but not least April 7, 2006, 50.00 and 30.00.

Can you believe this all these payments for a 200.00 loan. I called when I had the money and they told me, I could not pay it off.

Senata
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-cash-loans/nationwide/united-cash-loans-ripoff-internet-186490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content