Report: #1203408

• United Marketing Company
    PO Box 68993
    Schaumburg, Illinois
    USA

UMG Mine made an unauthorized withdrawl of $14.95 from my elderly fathers checking account. Schaumburg Illinois

My mother, God bless her soul, was the one in our family who took care of all of our finances, paying bills, writing checks, ect. My father went to work everyday, then came home and watched sports. My father will be 80 years young next year, so he is retired, but still watching sports. At the end of October 2014, my mother lost a 3 1/2 year battle with cancer which now left everything in the finance dept. up to my father to do. Needless to say, he was lost and had no idea where or how to start, especially since I've been seeing some signs of dimensia beginning.

Being the super son that I am, I took that burdon off his shoulders. About a week ago I was checking out one of his credit card statements and noticed a charge to his card for $14.95 from a UMG Mine Co. on the day before Christmas. Thats what caught my attention, nobody bought anything the day before Christmas. So I decided to do some research on this UMG Mine Co. Well as I find out that they are known for this rip off scam that they pull on elderly people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2015 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-marketing-company/schaumburg-illinois-60168-0993/umg-mine-made-an-unauthorized-withdrawl-of-1495-from-my-elderly-fathers-checking-accoun-1203408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content