Complaint Review: United-Pharmacy phone 210-787-1711

• Reported By: ripstone — Berlin Maryland USA
  • United-Pharmacy phone 210-787-1711
    Internet
    United States of America

United-Pharmacy phone 210-787-1711 RS-CS24.com for billing purposed Advertised as Canadian pharmacy via India. Internet

Ordered from this company on 9/10/09 with courier tracking and delivery insurance.  Thus far all is on track.  In tracking my order through the USPS I find it has entered and passed through customs in N.Y. and is now in Maryland being routed to me.  So far all is well.

I do have a relative that is a pharmaceutical chemist in a U.S. govt. laboratory in a very high level position.  He will be analyzing this drug before I ingest to be sure I have received what I have paid for.  Should this be a scam he has the needed resources to prosecute.

According to the tracking record I should have this drug in my hands no later than tomorrow 9/19/09.  Once my relative finishes the analyzing process I will re post here with the findings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-pharmacy-phone-210-787-1711/internet/united-pharmacy-phone-210-787-1711-rs-cs24com-for-billing-purposed-advertised-as-canadian-496819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content