Complaint Review: United States Tax Relief Agency

• United States Tax Relief Agency
    12340 Seal Beach Boulevard; Seal Beach, California 90740
    Nationwide

United States Tax Relief Agency SCAMMERS Seal Beach California

I was ripped off! I sent in a large down payment and set up regular payments which they took automatically from my account. Richard Hargiss kept telling me this would be settled between 7-10 days. When I called Ms Allison Bell she stated that they would settled my tax issue when I paid in full. When I advised her I was informed they would settle ASAP and that regualr payments were being made on a monthly basis she stated they would go ahead and provide the service because I had automatic payments taken out of my account.

When I got ahold of Richard Hargiss about the regular payments being withdrawm from my account and that I was assurred that they would go ahead and settle with the IRS he stated he did not handle the billing part and assurred me that everything would be taken care of within 7-10 days. He stated this to me for around three months. He also requested I re-fax him all my tax information when he already verified that received it a few months prior.

I called his office the first week of March and received a message to call his office after Monday (March 10, 2008) because he and his family had a tragic event. When I called the next week on Thursday, March 13, 2008 I received the same voice message except it stated not to leave a voice message. I called the agency on March 14, 2008 and received a voice message they had no assets and had filed for chapter 11. I noticed Allison Bell sent me an e-mail on 2-14-08 requesting a correction on a payment date.

I've been unable to get onto my e-mail for awhile. I had to prove to my banker that this was a scam and closed my account to prevent loosing any more money. I think they filed chapter 11 after they e-mailed me on 2-14-08 and before March 13, 2008 if this helps anyone.

Fa
omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-states-tax-relief-agency/nationwide/united-states-tax-relief-agency-scammers-seal-beach-california-318282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content