Complaint Review: Universal Fidelity Corp

• Universal Fidelity Corp
    PO BOX 941911
    Houston, Texas

Universal Fidelity Corp ripoff fraud billing Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Universal fidelity - they related to camco?

I had cancelled one of a cellular phone service I used 6 months ago. Then, I got a letter from this company demanding my money that I owed to that cell phone company. However, the number that they claimed I have with the cell phone company was actually my old local phone number. That raised the red flag to me. I am pretty sure this company had bought some sort of third party information and try to fraud me with the bill. I am pretty sure they make lots of money this way and I hope that somebody will stop them. I had called the Secret Service and they are trying to investigate. I know that this company was sued before with the same kind of business. If someone come up with a class action lawsuit, I will join.

S
Troy, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/universal-fidelity-corp/houston-texas-77094/universal-fidelity-corp-ripoff-fraud-billing-houston-texas-126167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Universal fidelity - they related to camco?

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

i started getting calls from universal fidelity also. and i have no idea why, although they seemed to have started calling right after camco was shut down.

also, its a recording "...please have the head of household return this call. this is not a sales call..." or something like that.

they leave the #281 647-4152, like i'm going to call a toll number to listen to a collection company babble at me. ha.