Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I had register and signed up to attend the Flex Program at the University of Capella.  The course being Oct 10-and Jan 1

There is requirement that you engage in weekly with the Tutor or Instructor and you can set your target dates for to turn in your paper.  I had experience some challenges in my personal life a death of a family member, problems in my marriage.. However, I completed all 3 school assignments received to A's in all the papers,. now for the last paper this was during the Holiday, christmas, etc,  and I do have a fulltime job as a Project Manager, engaging the Tutuor all the entire time letting her know that I am going to ba  a late on the last paper but trying to get it in before Jan 1.  days before Jan 1. I tried to submit and the link would not allow me.  I had emailed Dana Clark the Flex Coach who in turn was on vacation.

So therefore I was unable to submit the paper.. I notice I could not register for the next course.   I called Dana Jan 3rd because Monday Jan 2 was still considered a holiday.  So when reached her and explained the situation she says well next time you need to have action plan. very nasty. She said I would need to complete appeal and state a action plan.   So she sent me the link to appeal. I was not able to retrieve it.  I called her several times, but she never return my call.

I reach someone else and she sent me the link and explain how upset I was .  I know I attempted to turn in the last paper.  So in the mean time she says complete the appeal you probably will have to re-take the course.  I mentioned I rather have a different flex coach from Dana she and I personality clash.

on 1/5. I received a email from Dana saying I notice you reached out to Stephanie, you should hear something no later Mon, Jan 9th.. Believe or not I receive a email saying I am being with drawn from the University .  I know Dana Clark had something to do with it.  But it is fine.  It is a rip off when people want to voice their opinion.   I would no recommend this school to to no one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-capella/minneapolis-minnesota-55402/university-of-capella-dan-clark-minneapolis-minnesota-1348134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Capella

Response from Capella

AUTHOR: Capella_Staff - (USA)

Hi, Matt. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please send us an email with your name and contact information to learnersupport@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.