Complaint Review: University of Phoenix

• Reported By: DonUnk — MINERVA Ohio USA
  • University of Phoenix

Internet
    USA

University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet

This has been an ongoing battle with UOP for many years now. I have seen that there have been a couple states that have taken on class action suits as well as multiple individuals. Hopefully there is some way that this will help.

I have read through the stories that other people have shared about how they were denied their transcripts for money that UOP claimed that they owed. I have that same issue. Like most of the reports I have read I am being told that I have to pay them if I want to have these transcripts released and there is really not any good explaination for what the money was for. I have student loans that I owe for the time that I was in school which was supposed to have covered all of the costs associated with these classes.

I haven't had any luck in getting resolution. After fighting to get my student loans paid down and into a status that would allow me to get back on track of getting a degree I am still not able to continue because of my transcripts being held.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2017 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-phoenix/internet/university-of-phoenix-after-messing-up-dispursement-of-my-loans-they-now-claim-that-i-hav-1375426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content