Complaint Review: University Of Phoenix

• University Of Phoenix
    www.universityofphoenix.com
    Internet

University Of Phoenix Highway Robbery Phoenix Internet

Well I can truly say I've been had! Thanks to The University I now owe 1700.00 dollars. They claim I withdrew from classes, when actually I could not get a hold of the Proffessors to let them know of a family crisis.

I had already attained 12 credits in previous semesters. This bill and the 5,000 dollar student loan I now have without being able to finish the course against my will are all that I have.

The harassment from the bill collectors is very stressful.

I wish there could be some kind of recompense or reprocution.

Michelle
East Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-phoenix/internet/university-of-phoenix-highway-robbery-phoenix-internet-314477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content