Complaint Review: University of Phoenix

• Reported By: Slade2372 — DOUGLAS Wyoming USA
  • University of Phoenix

Internet
    USA

University of Phoenix University of Phoenix On Line (Apollo Group) University of Phoenix Online charged double the cost of my degree phoenix Internet

The University of Phoenix collected over 114,000 for my associate of the atrs and bachekor's of science degrees! The total cost of those degrees according to the school was 60,000. According to the Department of Education the University of Phoenix collected more than double that amount leaving me stuck paying the 114,000 plus intrest! To make matters worse they claim to have sent me checks totaling 17,000 in grant money and stipens which I never recieved! I am stuck paying that back as well. If that were not enough they are still holding my degree and transcripts hostage claiming that I still owe them 480.00! How is it they can get away with not only robbing the government but leaving thier students to fit the bill?!

I have contacted the Department of Education, the Attorney General's office in both Arizona and my home state of Wyoming, as well as a number of other entities trying to get help; all to no avail! Does anybody have any suggestions??Or know of a law firm that handles these kinds of cases?

Robert Schirmer

email - slade2372@yahoo.com

adress: 321 N 4th Street

Douglas, Wyoming

82633

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2017 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-phoenix/internet/university-of-phoenix-university-of-phoenix-on-line-apollo-group-university-of-phoenix-1381305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content