Complaint Review: University of Phoenix

• Reported By: Justin C. — danville Illinois USA
  • University of Phoenix

Nationwide
    USA

University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Your report is concerning

Istarted class and worked hard to get my degree, then I decide why not go on and further my skills and get an advanced degree.  So i get off to a good start and am three or four classes from getting that degree, then the touble starts in.

I start a class and work all the way though the class and have a high B in the class, on the group final I set-up and design the whole powerpoint with no help and no one complaining about it.  I get my grade back and I got a 0 on my final and i flunk the class.  I follow up with the others in my group who all got A's and B's on the final.  I fallow up with the teacher who told me I dont get any credit for my part of the final so I failed the class o well not her cash she said. Then I would have to take the class over.

Round two in the class and everything was going great untill the final again in which I went from having a High B to not passing the class by 1% the second time though and I had to pay pay out of pocket for the third time but this time it was a different teacher and i got a 97% in that class.

I had to do this with another class and was forced to pay out of pocket for two extra class which i was never rembursed for.

So sign me up for that there lawsuit I want these vultures to stop harassing me for money at the tune of $1250 a month for there jank degree.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2015 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-phoenix/nationwide/university-of-phoenix-gave-me-a-crap-degree-that-gets-me-laughed-out-of-job-interveiws-na-1258988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your report is concerning

AUTHOR: kbouche - (USA)

I'm currently a studnet pursuing my Bachelor degree and I have already received my Associate degree from Phoenix. I understand that bad faculty is certianly a big problem that will happen with any university. Hopefully you made the appropriate contacts with your advisors and reports were filed with the university.

I am concerned with your report because it sincerely doesn't seem to be practical. That you had to take a class three times and you were not to blame for failing it twice? I find that difficult to believe. Also, if you want people to take your report more seriously, maybe don't use words like "jank" it just makes you sound ignorant.

Lastly, I don't know why you titled your report that you get laughed out of job interviews because of your degree, because I didn't see anywhere in your report about a specific event where that happened. All said and done, I think that you need to stop blaming the University for your problems and accept some reponsibility for your own actions.