Complaint Review: University Of Phoenix

• University Of Phoenix

Nationwide
    USA

University Of Phoenix University of Phoenix Is Killing Me Phoenix Arizona

University of Phoenix, put simply, is the worst mistake that I've ever made.

I went to them hoping to get an Associates in Arts and now I've been charged for a class I didn't take. According to them, there were "discrepencies" on my transcripts and they refuse to release any records of me until I pay $975, something that i simply cannot afford. Now, thanks to them, I cannot get into the military as there is an open dispute on my credit report.

It's killing me that I can't do something that I've always wanted to do just because these people have ruined my credit and my life. If I hadn't gone to them, I would not be in this position that I am. I have no way of affording school, I can't work because I don't have any experience at all. The military is my last option to get some kind of training and schooling because I'm not about to burden my parents with loans.

I don't know who to turn to for help in this. I have nothing to give in return for help. I don't even know what to do as far as getting this taken care of because I have no money. Please, if there is anyone out there that can help me, please help. Don't let these people get away with what they're doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2015 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-phoenix/nationwide/university-of-phoenix-university-of-phoenix-is-killing-me-phoenix-arizona-1236702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content