Complaint Review: Unleash Your Vision

• Reported By: Robyn — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
  • Unleash Your Vision

Internet
    United States of America

Unleash Your Vision Did not follow through on promise to help if program didn't work. Internet

I purchased this program and worked through it exactly as directed on a daily basis.  At one point, one takes off two days and I chose to take off Saturday and Sunday to make it easy to keep track.  I would decrease the prescription in my glasses even though I really couldn't see more clearly, but that is what Evgania Mehler suggested.  In her materials, she states that if a customer has a problem with the program and his/her vision does not improve, she would personally help him/her.  I contacted her as my vision did not improve and she told me to do the program for another couple weeks.  I did, but it still did not improve my vision. After a couple attempts to reach her, she finally responded that I was to continue working the program - doing the physical and vision exercises - and to NOT go back to the increase in perscription.  I explained that I had to go back to a stronger perscription as I could not read with the weaker one and I was taking a course and needed to be able to read the material.  I never heard from her again.

I was very dilligent in doing this program as it was laid out and am quite disappointed that there was no change in my vision.  I am frustrated at the money I spent as well as the time I spent working the program.  To me, helping someone individually if there is no improvement should consist of more than telling me to just continue it for a couple more weeks.  I would not reccommend the program and would be grateful if I could get a refund even though the period has passed as I did do what was required in the program itself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unleash-your-vision/internet/unleash-your-vision-did-not-follow-through-on-promise-to-help-if-program-didnt-work-int-984661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content