Complaint Review: UNLOCK FUSION

• Reported By: Andrea — SPRUCE PINE North Carolina USA
  • UNLOCK FUSION

Internet
    USA

UNLOCK FUSION UnlockFusion.com Rip off scam, piece of s***, won't return emails, pathetic excuse for customer service phone number which is an outgoing message that they never return, Internet

*General Comment: No, Moto nor T-Mobile

*General Comment: Yep!

I ordered an unlock code for a network locked MetroPCS phone which I paid $20.59 to Unlock Fusion for this code they supposedly could generate in five to ten minutes. That's total b******* I've got nothing but the run-around what I have gotten responses to my emails but as of the past two days that emails are returned to me not delivered because the mailbox is apparently no longer there.. That pathetic excuse for a customer care telephone number is just an outgoing message saying they have limited customer care we can not leave a message you can only listen to the outgoing lies and then they hang up. this dude is a real piece of work If he wasn't such a chickens*** I'd like to get my own hands around his f****** neck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2017 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unlock-fusion/internet/unlock-fusion-unlockfusioncom-rip-off-scam-piece-of-s-wont-return-emails-pathetic-1358085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

No, Moto nor T-Mobile

AUTHOR: Peter - (Puerto Rico)

To the person that confirm that MetroPCS (or T-Mobile) will give you an unlock code is not true.

They d claim to do it, but people I've known who owns LG Stylo from these 2 companies calim to give you an unlock code after paying your debt or after 3 month of being with them. Totally false, I've tried them myself, and they denied me that service. This is the reason people pay for unlock services, not for being lazy.

#2 General Comment

Yep!

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

You got scammed! See IF your phone was free and clear with nothing owed on it, MetroPCS would have GIVEN you the unlock code FOR FREE! But the american consumer has so fallen in love with the web that COMMON SENSE tends to fall to the wayside. So EVERYTHING is NOT on the web and in the future if you need a device unlocked go to the ORIGINAL CARRIER before going on the web and getting scammed. THEY count on YOUR laziness or ignorance to scam YOU. Inform yourself and YOU DONT GET SCAMMED!