Unusual Rip-Off → Abusive Parents

Approximately 496 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 25 2016
Aria Giovanni Rita hoomsong Cindy Renee volk Scammer/fraud/internetscam Internet Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Abusive Parents: Aria Giovanni Internet

Dec 25 2016
Signatyre airport parking Kissaissmmee Florida Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Abusive Parents: Signatyre airport parking Kissaissmmee , Florida

Dec 23 2016
LuxStyle international Received product did not order Odense Denmark Author: Melbourne , Alabama Abusive Parents: LuxStyle international Internet

Dec 22 2016
Jaguar Containers Container Con-Artist Atlanta Georgia Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Abusive Parents: Jaguar Containers Atlanta , Georgia

Dec 22 2016
Johnny Lee Richmond Tuts Family...Real,. Smarter Then a Computer Or Similar Question asked as a LLC LTD VA System of OUTDATED strawman Wizard of Our Royal Secured Banking Family Holy Bible Flags and ways as Common By Natural UFO land ing Federally My Obligation Universal jus GOD SAID COIN REAL MONEY RESTORED MONOPOLY REMOVED EVIL1S AKA USA ANYWHERE EARTH SOLAR2S Internet(UCC) STATE & NATION RICO L Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Abusive Parents: Johnny Lee Richmond Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs Apparel I order a 1x Dak Prescott jersey on 12/13/16 can't get in contact wth them or on the internet. Internet Author: Virginia Abusive Parents: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 21 2016
old point bank no re fund fraud williamsburg Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Abusive Parents: old point bank williamsburg, Virginia

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable visions llc I love babies forever/ web address https:/ Highclassuniverse.com/products/the-worlds-cutest-dog-coin-bank-money-Box Seen item on internet and ordered. Bank card drafted amount 21.99 and never received product. Ordered on internet shows LA / non working # Internet Author: South Carolina Abusive Parents: Unstoppable visions llc Internet

Dec 10 2016
Wanggang china Lang Hang Dong They sent me a fake shirt it was a fake print.. China Internet Author: Montpelier, Virginia Abusive Parents: Wanggang china Internet

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 14 2016
Direct Express Direct Express direct deposit dusabilty usd Internet Author: Hesperia , California Abusive Parents: Direct Express Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona