Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Abusive Parents companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 550 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 27 2017
Asm services property management Did not return security deposit. Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Abusive Parents: Asm services property management Michigan

Feb 22 2017
pardons waivers canada i thought it was a governemt company but its not toronto Nationwide Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: pardons waivers canada Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
af1-now.com  Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Abusive Parents: af1-now.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
321shine scam ripooff hollywod California Author: rockford, Illinois Abusive Parents: 321shine hollywod, California

Feb 07 2017
Amber Bolen Tail cut off kitten South carolina South carolina Author: Rochester Hills, Michigan Abusive Parents: Amber Bolen

Feb 07 2017
Dollar tee club Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Dollar tee club Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Mary Jane p melion A nightmare Layette Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Abusive Parents: Mary Jane p melion Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
KLW CONSULTING, Inc Came out and estimated job, gave distribution of job he would do, took deposit, waited on permit, received permit then became unavailable for last 7 months. Have had many promises to complete without results. Will not return phone calls or text messages. Still no deck . Have asked for refund and or completion of deck without result after 7 months. SCAM ARTIST! Beware,! Tampa Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Abusive Parents: KLW CONSULTING, Inc Tampa, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Payrigid They sent me this link made me send it to everybody said once I reached $300 dollars they would pay me through pay pay and etc. but kept giving me the run around to feel out adds and other things but never payed me my earnings and I want the money they ow They are a scam and this is just ignorant I don't know where this is located Internet
Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Abusive Parents: Payrigid Internet

Feb 01 2017
99 Santa I was ripped off New York Nationwide
Author: Calera, Alabama Abusive Parents: 99 Santa Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Mike Corzett Cattle fraud!!! Burlington Iowa Author: Farmington, Iowa Abusive Parents: Mike Corzett Burlington , Iowa

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Metrics-Direct Merchants HSBC Nationwide Author: Winterville , North Carolina Abusive Parents: Metrics-Direct Merchants Nationwide