Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Abusive Parents companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 76-100 of 552 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Metrics-Direct Merchants HSBC Nationwide Author: Winterville , North Carolina Abusive Parents: Metrics-Direct Merchants Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Rc international express Scam Converse, Texas Author: San antonio , Texas Abusive Parents: Rc international express Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Aria Giovanni Rita hoomsong Cindy Renee volk Scammer/fraud/internetscam Internet Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Abusive Parents: Aria Giovanni Internet

Dec 25 2016
Signatyre airport parking Kissaissmmee Florida Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Abusive Parents: Signatyre airport parking Kissaissmmee , Florida

Dec 23 2016
LuxStyle international Received product did not order Odense Denmark Author: Melbourne , Alabama Abusive Parents: LuxStyle international Internet

Dec 22 2016
Jaguar Containers Container Con-Artist Atlanta Georgia Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Abusive Parents: Jaguar Containers Atlanta , Georgia

Dec 22 2016
Johnny Lee Richmond Tuts Family...Real,. Smarter Then a Computer Or Similar Question asked as a LLC LTD VA System of OUTDATED strawman Wizard of Our Royal Secured Banking Family Holy Bible Flags and ways as Common By Natural UFO land ing Federally My Obligation Universal jus GOD SAID COIN REAL MONEY RESTORED MONOPOLY REMOVED EVIL1S AKA USA ANYWHERE EARTH SOLAR2S Internet(UCC) STATE & NATION RICO L Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Abusive Parents: Johnny Lee Richmond Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs Apparel I order a 1x Dak Prescott jersey on 12/13/16 can't get in contact wth them or on the internet. Internet Author: Virginia Abusive Parents: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 21 2016
old point bank no re fund fraud williamsburg Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Abusive Parents: old point bank williamsburg, Virginia

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable visions llc I love babies forever/ web address https:/ Highclassuniverse.com/products/the-worlds-cutest-dog-coin-bank-money-Box Seen item on internet and ordered. Bank card drafted amount 21.99 and never received product. Ordered on internet shows LA / non working # Internet Author: South Carolina Abusive Parents: Unstoppable visions llc Internet

Dec 10 2016
Wanggang china Lang Hang Dong They sent me a fake shirt it was a fake print.. China Internet Author: Montpelier, Virginia Abusive Parents: Wanggang china Internet

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington