Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Adult Web Sites companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,335 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Huntingapredator.com Predatorhuntersli Website posting innocent men as child predators for extortion Long Island New York Internet
Author: Staten island , New York Adult Web Sites: Huntingapredator.com Internet

29, Report #1331968

Oct 06 2016
PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Missing Payment Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Internet

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Sep 09 2016
Cash advance/ los California 139 brian davis #1-818 -627-6864 He got 200.00 from me then wanted 200.00 more because of out of state but always went buy ohone number and my phone is out of stateso im not hetting lone because i want send 200.00 more Cash advance California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Adult Web Sites: Cash advance/ los California California

Sep 02 2016
Hitwe dating app Internet Author: Garden grove, California Adult Web Sites: Hitwe dating app Internet

33, Report #1321907

Aug 11 2016
XR LLC Diddleworld Tried to return unopenef item but refused by isaac. Online states returns within 14 days. Exchanges if broken damaged or defective for same Huntington beach California Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: XR LLC Huntington beach, California

Jul 14 2016
Collarspace.com Blatant racism by users not addressed by website admin unk Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Collarspace.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
Voxcom PSO PK Telecom Group XOXO Telecom Group Different name, same scam! Don't work for this company if you want to get paid! Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Author: California Adult Web Sites: Voxcom PSO Nationwide