Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Bad Check Writers companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 2,357 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 01 2017
Eldad Lieberman Eli Lieberman, New York Jet Club, The London Club, Prestige Private Air Money Theft & Bank Fraud Los Angeles #211 California
Author: Chino Hills, California Bad Check Writers: Eldad Lieberman Los Angeles #211, California

Sep 28 2017
fixmonthlyincome N/A Promised reward money for posting their web site to the public thru various media outlets & groups Internet Author: MONROE, Louisiana Bad Check Writers: fixmonthlyincome Internet

Sep 28 2017
First American Cash Advance/ Sean Martin The company said I've been approved for loan up to $5000 they sent me a check with a small amount of $950 to deposit into my account to verify that my account is active now I don't want them to give out my information to no one else I want to completely loss my information. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: First American Cash Advance/ Sean Martin Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 25 2017
SINOPEC SINOPEC GROUP North America Reps phone number 8610-599-60114 phone number 81345773964 North america representatives China Author: Beverly Hills, California Bad Check Writers: SINOPEC

Sep 23 2017
douglas davis red bull scam indiana illinois Author: fort worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: douglas davis Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Cashnowoffer.com Jeff Sheets Surplus Diabetic Supplies Check Now NSF later Chicago Internet Author: Mooresboro, North Carolina Bad Check Writers: Cashnowoffer.com Internet

Sep 12 2017
Jeff Isbell; Iszy's Heirloom Veggies; Iszy's Weddins Defrauded our granddad out of more than $30,000 Liberty South Carolina Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Bad Check Writers: Jeff Isbell Liberty, South Carolina

Sep 12 2017
Danielle Knowles Danielle CaroDanielle WhiteDanielle RobinsonDanielle C CaroDanielle Claudia KnowlesDanielle C RobinsonC Robinson DanielleDanielle C WhiteC White DanielleDanielle Claudia Robinson Career Criminal Grand Theft Forgery Passing Bad Checks Chipley Florida
Author: Sneads, Florida Bad Check Writers: Danielle Knowles Chipley, Florida

Sep 10 2017
Juan de dios falcon (jf quality construction llc) Jf quality construction llc. Po. Box 1466 Kyle Texas 78640 Juan hired me to haul off material with my dump trucks on 7/24&25/2017 got check from. Him 8/11/17 turn out check was no good he will not answer my call or text this work was done in San Marco tx Fort Stockton Texas Author: Maxwell, Texas Bad Check Writers: Juan de dios falcon (jf quality construction llc) Fort Stockton Texas 78745, Texas

Sep 05 2017
Customer 1st, a division of Business Evaluation Services & Rolland Leggett They stole $2181.23 from me! They asked me to be a "Customer Service Evaluator". They sent me a check for $2450.00 on a Saturday as we were just leaving our house, so I didn't have the time to check on this company. Dime Box Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Bad Check Writers: Customer 1st Dime Box, Texas

Aug 30 2017
THR Associates Inc Took jewelry, watch,2 gold rings . They cut check which bounced. Springfield. Illinois **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Yuma, Arizona Bad Check Writers: THR Associates Inc Springfield. , Illinois

Aug 29 2017
Joel Addams Attams Fake check Jamaica Ave Scam Jamaica New York
Author: , New York Bad Check Writers: Joel Addams Jamaica, New York

Aug 28 2017
Commissioner of judging processing division award notification Commission Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification Commission award notification Commission MI 520-1923 World Headquarters Midwest United States of America I sent money to this company I thought I had one and I was yet to receive any funds this is a scam it is not authentic now i want my money back Kansas city Kansas
Author: Augusta, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Commissioner of judging processing division award notification Commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
KCC Class Action Services Shestopal v. Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator Sent me a check for $107.11 as settlement for Shestopal v Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator from KCC Class Action Services Providence Rhode Island Author: Lakeville, Indiana Bad Check Writers: KCC Class Action Services