Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Civil Rights Violators companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 2,463 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 12 2017
Tylyn Bozeman Syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Civil Rights Violators: Tylyn Bozeman Syracuse, New York

Sep 09 2017
William Vance Erik Anderson / Mayuka Shibata Anderson Van Anderson aka Van Anderson Slum lords with heartless nature Santa rosa California Author: Etna, California Civil Rights Violators: William Vance Erik Anderson / Mayuka Shibata Anderson Santa rosa, California

Sep 08 2017
Jonathan T King Jonathan KingJonathan Trujillo King Jonathan King lies about being a social worker and has been reported to the police Salt Lake City Utah Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Jonathan T King

Sep 04 2017
Covenant Transport sexual harassment and racial slander Chatanooga Tennessee Author: Clearwater, Dist of Columbia Civil Rights Violators: Covenant Transport Internet

Aug 29 2017
Mediacom My landlord, Avalanche Investments, had a bulk account at mediacom, paying for basic cable tv since 2008. They took it out of their name, created unauthorized accounts, in each residents nMe, then charged us all for family plans! None of us authorized it, and Avalanche Investments tells us all that it wasnt their doing, but we all think it was and mediacom isnt talking. Lost my service today, and they want over $280 to restore it! Talk about ripoffs! Apache Junction Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Mediacom Apache Junction, Arizona

Aug 28 2017
Monterey county department of social services Monterey county CPS Monterey county cps lied to take my son salinas California Author: san diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Monterey county department of social services salinas, California

Aug 22 2017
Madera county courts bass lake divison Violations of civil rights constitutional ammendments right to due process Bass lake madera california Eastren madera Author: fresno, California Civil Rights Violators: Madera county courts bass lake divison Other

Aug 21 2017
WhoPostedBail.org Internetreputation.comGustavo S Extortion, pay internet reputation to remove mugshot then they put you on Whoposted bail. Fraudenlently to get you to come back to them. Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: WhoPostedBail.org Internet

Aug 11 2017
Melaleuca I was told it cost 99 cents to join! They sent me stuff I never order 67 dollars worth of stuff and with out my authorization took the money out of my checking account before I received the stuff! The month wasn't even over yet and they helped themselves into my checking acct with out my approval! So where does the 99 cents come in! I feel like I was ripped off and scammed for their stuff that I never ordered just to get more money out of me! Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402 Nationwide Author: Stafford Township, New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Melaleuca Nationwide

35, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas