Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Correctional Facilities companies on Unusual Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 222 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 24 2017
Calling2home RoB my d**n money Internet Author: Passaic, New Jersey Correctional Facilities: Calling2home Internet

May 11 2017
Nles Let someone else receive my badge and other items Algodones Algodones, New Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Correctional Facilities: Nles Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
touch pay direct touch pay direct commissary for inmates I put money in my son's commissary and he did not receive it.....again! Glen Burnie Internet Author: Stevensville, Maryland Correctional Facilities: touch pay direct Internet

Feb 10 2017
aramark Aramark staff at st clair county jail belleville illinois fraud, theft, cruel and unusual punishment belleville Illinois Author: greenville, Illinois Correctional Facilities: aramark belleville, Illinois

Jan 11 2017
Pickaway Correctional Institution P.C.I. Contaminated water supply and no heat during winter months Pickaway County Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio Correctional Facilities: Pickaway Correctional Institution Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Magic Track Charged my account and I never received the product New Jersey Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Correctional Facilities: Magic Track Internet

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Dec 10 2016
Lafayette county misouri Lafayette county sherriff and judicial system They ripped me away from my home, they caused major damage to my health physically and mentally Lexington Missouri Author: Reno, Nevada Correctional Facilities: Lafayette county misouri Lexington, Missouri

Nov 17 2016
CLA Collections Harassment to pay a bill that I've already paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: CLA Collections Louisville , Kentucky

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2016
Septic savior Jon Thau. Gary Kranz ( former FBK I quit two weeks ago as they have poor business practices taking advantage of old people . Also a man named Gary Kranz is some how envolved you van look him up on google Gary KRanx and FBK which was shut down for I,I gal business practices. Boca raton Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Correctional Facilities: Septic savior Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet